Workshops, Webinars, and Manuscript Help
Welcome to Kid's Book Revisions, a partnership between children's book editors Eileen Robinson and Harold Underdown.We are experienced children's book editors, working together to to give workshops and retreats on a variety of topics, in person and as webinars, and to work one-on-one with writers on manuscript revision. Individually, we also provide a variety of editorial services.
- KBR Workshops: 2018 schedule, plus what we can do at your conferences, retreats, webinars, stand-alone workshops.
- Learn about our Revising and Re-Imagining a Picture Book webinar--starts February 27.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Student Testimonials: what people have said about our workshops and tutorials.
- The Kid's Book Revisions Facebook Group.
- Revision Resources: Books and webpages we recommend.
- Sample KBR Class schedule and comments from students of our (inactive) online class.
- KBR Manuscript Tutorials: these run on a schedule agreed individually with each student, and with no page limits.
- Three rounds of revision.
- Start immediately, if slots are available.
- Feedback from both editors.
- Flat fees for certain lengths, or on a per-page basis.
- Eileen's F1rst Pages site
- Harold's PC Editorial Services
- Our backgrounds
- Contact us